Diy Debt - You and your Family 1st!
Diy Debt - Live According to your Monthly Balanced Budget!
Diy Debt - Free Yourself from Debt Slavery!
Diy Debt - Keep your Money in your Pocket!
Diy Debt - Get a Personal Grip on your Debt!
Diy Debt - Life, Living, Loving and Expenses in your Order of Priority!
What Services does Diy Debt Offer?
1. You Do: Your free debt advice line! Give Tony a call on 0834177254!
2. We Do: We handle your creditors on your Behalf - Subscription R150 per month. No trouble is too much for one of the Diy Debt family!
3. Other Basic Services SQ: - Diy (Informal) Insolvency; The Poor Man's Insolvency; Diy Business Liquidation; Diy Debt Moratorium; Diy Debt Write-off; Diy Debt Defence; Debt Defence Assistance Service; Bond & Vehicle Shortfall Sales; Diy Property Sales.
1 Important Question:
What do you do when you wake up hungry to find that you 1) have a guts-full of debt, and 2) you are sick and tired of being a debt slave, and 3) of living on your 0-line?
Go for Diy Debt; it’s free, it's easy, it's quick, it keeps your money in your pocket & gives you and your family a continuing money-back guarantee month after month!
Diy Debt is supported by section 65D(4) of the Magistrates Court Act.
And the best of all is you can manage your own debt!
Only 5 Options:
You only have 5 Options if you can’t/won't/don't pay/reduce B-Creditor (Unaffordable) Debt:
1. The Greek Option: (Bail-Out) Borrow to continue making B-Creditor debt repayments!
2. The Cyprus Option: (Bail-In) Use savings to fund any monthly shortfall in income and expenditure.
3. The USA Option: Stop Paying All Debt! What is good for the Capitalist goose is good for the Capitalist gander!)
4. The Benjamin Franklin Option: (Not Advisable) Send your children to bed without dinner!
5. The Diy Debt Management Option: Balance your Budget Month-by-Month in Order of Priority!
What is the worst thing that can happen to you if you stop paying your debt?
Men have 8 basic fears: 1) a fear of death, 2) a fear of dying, 3) a fear of pain, 4) a fear of the future, 5) a fear of the dark, 6) a fear of the unknown, 7) a fear of the courts and 8) a fear of losing their fridges. Rich men, wise men, important men do not fear God - Revelation 9.18-21
Diy Debt: 5 Easy Steps to a Debt-Free Life!
1) Work Out your Order of Priority!
2) Divide your creditors into A-Creditors and B-Creditors!
3) Open a Savings (Dignity) Fund for Future Monthly Necessary Expenses!
4) To pay B-Creditor (Unaffordable) Debt according to your ability or not to pay according to your inability - that is the question!
5) Live month-by-month in accordance with your Order of Priority!
Why is Diy Debt the only Debt Relief Procedure that puts You & Your Family 1st?
Click on - 11 Automatic Legal Benefits - to see why!
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then you can become a Diy DebtMan, my son! Its Diy Debt or die of hunger! Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmMLCfmWIMg.
Diy Debt is designed for the Poor Debtor who wants to help himself!
The Short and Sweet Bottom Line!
Wild Dogs will do well to remember Ulysses’ words in Troilus and Cressida (I iii 119-124) about the nature of the dog: "Then everything includes itself in power, Power into will, will into appetite; And appetite, an universal wolf, So doubly seconded with will and power, Must make perforce an universal prey, And last eat up himself!"
Having destroyed the body from which they feed, what more can the money mongers do?
Old King James Bible - Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
But seriously, chaps I think we don’t have long to go - See Article #27 on the "Food for the Soul" Tab above.