Written by Tony Webbstock.
- Minding our own Business
1.1. Along comes the Taxman – All of Us Go to Work out of Fear of Criminal Charges of Failing to Pay our Taxes being laid against us (which by the way is not criminal act rather a failure to file a return is a fine-able offence)!
1.1.1.This is why Etolls present themselves under blue lights and violation centres for what is no more than ‘traffic’ offences at the most!
1.2. Along comes the Usurer – All of us go to Work for the non-existent 11th Rand out of Fear of Losing our Houses / Fridges
1.2.1.B-Creditors manipulate this fear in order to keep us paying them
- God Created Us
2.1. They can Clone Us but they can’t clone our personalities and characters
- Fear of not paying B-Creditors is a Destructive Forces within us
3.1. Like the Tongue is an Uncontrollable Little Member of our Bodies
3.2. Like our Tempers / Anger are Uncontrollable Emotions in our Personalities / Characters
- How can we Control our Tongues / change our Personalities / Characters?
- Those of Us who make Eternal Life will live forever
5.1. We are a Continuing Creation
5.2. God will help Us Fashion Ourselves as we would like to be – Starting Now!
- We can Reduce our Fear of the Taxman & the Wild Dogs!
- How can we Reduce our Fear of Not Paying B-Creditors?
- Anything you ask God in the name of Jesus, he will give you: John 14.13-14 1c3And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
- If you ask him (sincerely) to reduce your fear (or tone down or remove your temper), will he give you a serpent? (Luke 11.11)
- If you ask in the name of Jesus (and keep asking), will you not receive: Acts 3.16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
- BUT you can receive more: 2 Esdras 2.44 So I asked the angel, and said, Sir, what are these? 45 He answered and said unto me, These be they that haveput off the mortal clothing, and put on the immortal, and have confessed the name of God: now are they crowned, and receive palms.
- This is not a new Commandment: Old Testament Psalm 2.12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
- It is not a new thing either that people (and nations) disobey God’s 1st Commandment!