Written by Tony Webbstock.
- There is a book called Two be One; the Revealed Secrets of Long Hidden Mysticism & Religion written by Ernest H.J Steed which tells an ancient story(before the confusion of languages – Genesis 11.7) which the devil would like us to believe:
1.1. that there is more than one God (Genesis 3.5); and
1.2. that there is more than one way to God: Genesis 11.4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven(another way); and let us make us a name (another name), lest (in the future) we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
1.3. that there is more than 1 word of God!
- God’s Word is true! (John 17.17)
- God’s Word is one, not two!
- God’s Word (truth) cannot be contradicted! https://www.google.co.za/#q=quote+%22truth+cannot+be+contradicted%22
- In 1605, King James, the king of the then-known whole world, called for one Bible to be brought to him. (This is why Guy Fawkes tried to blow him up.)
- The Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including 15 (fifteen) Apocryphal books was the Bible that King James authorised, not the Old King James 1769 Canterbury Printing – 66 (sixty six) books excluding the Apocryphal books.
- King James’ authority has never been withdrawn nor has anyone had greater authority than him since then to call another book The Bible.
- There is a book called Number in Scripture written by EW Bullinger. The Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha contains 81 books. 81 = 9 x 9. 9 is the number of divine judgment. 9 repeated is the number of divine judgment emphasised. 81 = 8 + 1 = 9. 6 is the number of man! 66 is the number of man emphasised!
- Zechariah 9.9 tells us that the Messiah would ride into Jerusalem on a donkey!
- The Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha can be ordered from here: http://www.christianbook.com/
- Why is the Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha as the only Bible important?
- The Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha is the word of God.
- Faith comes by hearing the word of God. (Romans 10.17)
- The Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha says that in the last days there will be a famine of the hearing of the words of God: Amos 8.11-12 11Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: 12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
- How can you hear the word of God if you don’t know where it is / if you don’t have it?
________________________________ o 0 o __________________________