1. Genesis 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God separated the waters above from the waters below (Genesis 1.7) with a 'space' between them which he called Heaven (Genesis 1.8) in which open 'space' he placed the sun, the moon and the stars (Genesis 1.14- 16) & fowls to fly (Genesis 1.20).
2. Does this mean that there is only an up and a down on earth without the need for gravity to keep the Australians on the planet?
3. How did God separate the waters above from the waters below? An invisible roof? A solid see-through Dome? Some kind of glass? Or by saying the same thing he said to the sea: Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
4. How deep are the waters above? Where did all the water come from to flood the Earth to the top of the mountains? (Genesis 8.5)
5. Do the astronauts 'splash up' and then 'splash down' and go to work in wetsuits & flippers?
6. This is what God says about the sky in Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
7. The waters above the firmament (the sky) and the waters in the sea are both blue! Not black! Why?
8. Unless NASA has found a way to get to the other side of the waters above Heaven, the universe NASA describes with planets and satellites spinning around in an endless vacuous space has been, on God's word, a good money making scam!
9. YouTube 'A Funny Thing Happened to Me on the Way to the Moon'! You will see with your own eyes to what lengths NASA will go to stop you from seeing the Sun of righteousness (Malachi 4:2) who is also not 93 million miles away!.
10. I am a Christian. I believe the Bible is God's communication with mankind! What he says about the Earth is true! I know that many people grow up believing the newspapers. My gripe is not so much with them who disbelieve the word of God - that's predestination! It's with those who loveth and maketh the lie like the above astronauts: Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
11. (Consider Table Mountain with the air above it up to vanishing point all spinning at 1000 mph while the tablecloth gently wafts over it without any wind shear at all! Cape Town Or Cloud Cuckoo Land or gone to the dogs?)