Bible Proof of a Conspiracy to Utterly Destroy Mankind
2 Timothy 3:1-7: 1This know also, that in the last days … men shall be … 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
1. Solomon was the wisest man in the whole world. Anything and everything was placed at his beck and call in order to increase his wisdom.
2. His father, King David, wrote as follows in the 2nd Psalm (no less):
2.1. There is a conspiracy of destruction against Christ and his Kingdom – Psalm 2.2-3: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us; and
2.2. The solution to being destroyed (in hell / by hell) under the conspiracy is given in Psalm 2.12: Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
3. It is inconceivable that Solomon did not discuss the meaning of the phrase Kiss the Son with his farther!
4. Why did Solomon completely ignore his father’s advice in this regard other than to introduce the way of rebellion against God – silence surrounding the Son - by which the conspiracy proceeds to this day! And the star of Solomon stands as a constant reminder of this even today!
5. The Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha (and more particularly Jesus’ claim – the New Testament - to being the Son referred to by King David) is well known but completely ignored as the Word of God today!
6. A very effective conspiracy of silence has been cast about his claim to being the Son of God today. Is it possible that anyone will come in the future who has a better claim to being the Son than Jesus? If not, Kiss the Son now!
7. You must seriously deal with the Son’s claim before your death! You are not in hell yet!
8. Hell is the weapon of mass destruction and the kings of the earth, for all their seeming conflicts, is the axis (alliance) of evil!
9. Are you reading the Bible:
9.1. John 3:36: He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
9.2. Acts 4:12: Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
9.3. Romans 10:13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
10. The Apocrypha, cast aside today as the word of God , deals with King David’s Son – something Solomon should at least have attempted - this way: 2 Esdras 7:28: For my son Jesus shall be revealed with those that be with him, and they that remain shall rejoice within four hundred years.
11. But the Apocrypha – being an integral part of Jesus’ claim to being the Son - takes the Conspiracy of Destruction one step further than the kings of the earth: Additions to Esther 13:3-5: 3Now when I asked my counsellors how this (Conspiracy of Destruction) might be brought to pass, Aman, that excelled in wisdom among us, and was approved for his constant good will and steadfast fidelity, and had the honour of the second place in the kingdom, 4 Declared unto us, that in all nations throughout the world there was scattered a certain malicious people, that had laws contrary to all nations, and continually despised the commandments of kings, so as the uniting of our kingdoms, honourably intended by us, cannot go forward. 5 Seeing then we understand that this people alone is continually in opposition unto all men, differing in the strange manner of their laws, and evil affected to our state, working all the mischief they can, that our kingdom (of Christ) may not be firmly established:
12. Jesus is The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9.6) and ignoring the way of peace (Luke 1.67-80) that he came to show us is the reason that the world situation continues to deteriorate to the point where, if it were allowed to, no flesh should be saved (Matthew 24.22 / Mark 13.20)!
13. This is the legacy – absolute desolation without the Son - that Solomon, in all his wisdom, has left us!