1. God has only one argument for his existence: Romans 1.18 19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
2. Accepting this, who is the unknown God: Acts 17:22-23 22Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars’ hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. 23For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
3. The Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha identifies the unknown God as follows: 1 John 5.19 20And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
4. The Old Testament says the same thing like this: Jeremiah 10:10a 0But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king:
5. And Zechariah 9.9 identifies who this King is: 9Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
6. Or – put more simply: 1 Corinthians 12:3b …no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
7. If you accept the above Romans 1.18 argument as revealed in the Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha, then you must accept whatever else is revealed therein about who God is: 1 Timothy 3.16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
8. As difficult as it may be to accept, we must deal with what God’s word says who God is – if we accept the above Romans 1.18 argument!
9. It follows that if you don’t know who the King is, you don’t have eternal life!