1. The world was created for Jesus: Colossians 1.16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
2. If Jesus is in your heart, his name will be on your lips.
3. Matthew 5.14-16: 14Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
4. This follows & is the easy part!
5. The question is – how to get Jesus in your heart! John 3.3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
6. If you seek him, will he give you a serpent? (Luke 11.11)
7. Anything you ask God in the name of Jesus, he will give you: John 14.13-14 13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
8. Jesus is a rewarder of them who diligently seek him (Hebrews 11.6).
9. Acts 4.12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
10. Acts 2.21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
11. Jesus is a humble meek and mild leader. He will not drop bombs on you (force you) to accept his leadership.
12. So – twice a day at 7h00 and 21h00 on your knees ask God (in the name of Jesus) to put the name of Jesus (and all he stands for) into your heart until – his name is on your lips!
13. This – having the name of Jesus on your lips - is the way that you know that Jesus is in your heart & that you are a Christian: 1 John 5.10-13: 10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
14. John 16.24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.