1. Everyone has to believe something and we all do.
2. The Christian belief is founded upon the Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha. If you know of a better foundation for any belief, please let us know.
3. The possibility of the prophecy about the ‘mark of the beast’ (a term only mentioned about 8 x in the Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha) coming to fruition – a thing wholly unimaginable and impossible when 1st written – is now becoming more and more plain to see.
4. This happening is testimony of the absolute truthfulness of the Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha.
5. The term ‘New Jerusalem’ is only mentioned 2 x (Revelation 3.12 / 21.2) in the Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha. (Old Jerusalem is referred to (Revelation 11.8) as … the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.)
6. Having regard to how the prophecy of the ‘mark of the beast’ is coming into undoubted existence, who will argue with the fact that New Jerusalem (or Hell for that matter which is mentioned 64 times) will come into fulfilment as well: Revelation 20.1-4 1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
7. God is a Creator 1st and foremost.
8. One of his most important creative acts is building ‘the body of Christ’ (1 Corinthians 12:27) out of the mass of humanity over the ages and generations.
9. Become a Christian to be a part of God’s eternal plan and purpose in Christ Jesus our Lord! (Ephesians 3:11)
10. 1 Corinthians 2:9: But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
11. Not as Cain said – being cast from the presence of God forever is a punishment greater than I can bear! (Genesis 4.13)