Written by Tony Webbstock.
The Cainitic Complex
John 3.10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- Most of the people of the world suffer from a Cainitic Complex –ie- they do not want to live with God!
- This is why Cain and the majority of people after him, although offered life with God (Genesis 4.8 read with Philippians 4:17), and despite the terrible consequences of not doing so from then on (the loss of communion with God – Genesis 4.13), choose to live life without God:
2.1. John 14.6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- What is life with God other than life spent more abundantly?
- On the other hand, what is Hell other than life lived without communion with God!
- When you are born again (John 3:3), and only then, you can commune with God spiritually as & when you please, not physically by voice/s in the head & such like.
- Communing with God means as per John 10.9 that you can go in and out of the Holiest of all (Hebrews 9:3) and commune with God in / by / through the name of Jesus at will: 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
- No-one can go into the Holiest of all without being born again – without being touched by the golden sceptre: ,Esther 4.11a: All the king’s servants, and the people of the king’s provinces, do know, that whosoever, whether man or woman, shall come unto the king into the inner court, who is not called, there is one law of his to put him to death, except such to whom the king shall hold out the golden sceptre, that he may live …