2 Thessalonians 2.6-12 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- We reject the Truth at our peril! There are only 3 scenarios after death:
1.1. We all die (are extinguished) after death; or
1.2. We all live (are conscious) after death; or
1.3. Some of us live forever in Heaven and some of us live forever in Hell after death!
- The Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha is the support for the 3rd proposition: John3.36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
- Does Hell exist? Ron Reagan, son of Ronald Reagan, says that he is an atheist who is not afraid of ‘burning in Hell’!
- I would be hesitant to accept the opinion of the son of a politician before that of the word of God!
- Churchill once said: “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing has happened.”
- It would help us to recognize the Truth if, when we stumbled over it, we have some of our questions about it answered before we continued on our way:
6.1. Who is the Son King David was referring to in Old Testament Psalm 2.12? See Piazzi Smyth – The Great Pyramid – Its Secrets and Mysteries Revealed (originally published as Our Inheritance in the Great Pyramid) at page 458: ‘… with rationalism continually extending on every side, the only vital question left in religion, the only question really, efficiently, sacred, is ‘What think ye of Christ? Whose Son is he?’ The question to which we must all of us, sooner or later, come at last.” (See also “the Son of God’- Apocrypha 2 Esdras 2 .47 / Old Testament Daniel 3.25)
- What are you going to do when, sooner or later, you begin to realize that the Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha is true by reason that the end time signs are coming into fruition? Put your head in the sand? Pick yourself up, dust yourself off & continue on your way?
7.1. Or are you going to visit – How to Become a Christian (Face God / Don’t Ignore Him!)
- God only has only one argument for his existence in the Bible – design in creation! (Romans 1:20)
- Can the Creator of design in nature communicate with us in the surest, most certain way – in writing? Has he? Is the Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha God’s word?
- What secular evidence supports the Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha as being the Truth:
10.1. The Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha itself & the manner of its compilation/formation;
10.2. The person of Jesus himself – see The Star, Thursday 29th November 2012 article entitled Jesus Christ ‘remains the most influential figure to have strode earth’!
10.3. The name – Jesus – above every other name;
10.4. The inextricable use of the word ‘Christ’ – the Saviour – with the name of Jesus;
10.5. The predicted need for a Saviour of the world;
10.6. The new way of life – 2 commandments, not 10 – that Jesus introduced;
10.7. The way of peace Jesus introduced – love God & do his commandments;
10.8. The principles of peace / true brotherhood/family of man Jesus introduced;
10.9. The principles of freedom/self – government/adult government / de-centralized government Jesus introduced;
10.10. Jesus’ argument – the Old King James Bible 1611 Printing including the Apocrypha – for being the Son of God and the Messiah;
10.11. The significance (and manner) of Jesus’ birth;
10.12. The annual commemoration/celebration of Jesus’ birth – 25th December;
10.13. The AC Calendar;
10.14. The uncanny accuracy of the (financial) mark of the beast prophecy;
10.15. The accuracy (and number) of the ancient prophecies concerning the Son of God and the Messiah only fulfilled by Jesus;
10.16. The significance (and manner) of Jesus’ death;
10.17. The growth (and continuing growth) of the stone kingdom – the rise and spread of Christianity;
- Truth is One! Truth cannot be contradicted. Truth is immovable! Truth is the original! Truth is Truth: 2 Timothy 3:1-9: 1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.